Posted at: 11/19/2012 7:15 AM
CHANHASSEN, Minn. (AP) - A Twin Cities area swim school was evacuated and four people were taken to the hospital because of a chlorine spill.
Officials say three of the four sickened by chlorine fumes at Foss Swim School in Chanhassen Sunday afternoon were children. KMSP-TV (http://bit.ly/QpcLmt ) says there were about 30 people inside the school when reports of a strong chlorine smell were first made.
Information from: KMSP-TV, http://www.myfox9.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)