Overnight Garage Fire in Austin

Posted at: 06/12/2013 5:54 AM
Updated at: 06/12/2013 8:46 AM

(ABC 6 NEWS) -- Fire crews responded to a garage fire near the Austin Country Club early Wednesday Morning.

A person inside the home says he was awoken to a large bang around 4 a.m., then saw the garage up in flames.

He says he believes the fire was caused by lightning, but that has not been confirmed.

Firefighters were able to contain it to the garage before it reached the house.

No word on estimated damage.

Stay with ABC 6 for the latest on this developing story.