KOB Eyewitness News 4 Holiday Food Drive
Many of our neighbors suffer from hunger in silence. Be a part of the solution with the KOB Eyewitness News 4 Holiday Food Drive. Your gift of food or a financial donation can helps change lives.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
• Nov. 1–30
Smith's Bringing Hope To the Table for the Holidays
During the month of November, Smith's Food & Drug Stores
customers may make a $5, $10 or $15 donation at the register to local foods banks. 100% of donated funds will be converted into Smith's gift cards for local food banks to purchase turkeys, hams, and other essentials to help bring food to hungry people throughout the state. In Albuquerque, funds contributed at the register will benefit Roadrunner Food Bank.
• Wed. Nov. 14 - Hunger Hotline hosted by KOB 4
Call in to KOB 4 from 5pm-7pm to find help with food from area food pantries, soup kitchens and other locations. Information about SNAP (food stamps) and other programs will also be available.
• Sat., Nov. 17
- If you live in Albuquerque, leave non-perishable food items at your mailbox during the Letter Carriers’ Food Drive
. Your letter carrier will pick it up, or you can bring your donation to the nearest post office.
• Sat. Nov. 17 - Special Food Drive Paper Bag Insert in the Albuquerque Journal. Pull out the brown bag insert, fill it with non-perishable food, and place it near your mailbox for your letter carrier to pick up
• Sat. Nov. 17
- Drop off any food donation at ABQ Uptown
including turkeys and hams from 10am to 6pm.
• Sat. Nov. 17
- Tune in to KOB 4 for our LIVE Eyewitness News 4 Holiday 4 Drive Special. The LIVE BROADCAST starts at 5pm from ABQ Uptown