Posted at: 11/08/2012 1:30 PM
Updated at: 11/08/2012 5:27 PM
By: KOB.com staff
AFD responded to reports of a suspicious odor at Compass Bank at 505 Marquette NW just before noon Thursday.
All floors were investigated by firefighters while looking for possible patients.
One female patient was transported to Presbyterian hospital for breathing problems.
She is now in stable condition.
Early indications are that the generator was being tested and sucked in exhaust into the HVAC system which caused the smell.
Stay with KOB for updates.