UPDATE: No one injured when gas line opened near UNM

Posted at: 03/26/2013 1:56 PM
Updated at: 03/26/2013 2:26 PM
By: KOB.com staff

Albuquerque firefighters say no one was seriously injured when a gas line was accidently opened at a Fed Ex building near UNM.

The building is located at 2706 Central Ave SE, across from campus.

Acording to AFD, a gas line was opened accidentally as an HVAC system was being installed.  

 Everyone was evacuated. Three or four people were evaluated by AFD and no one was transported. 

The gas line was shut off and employees are now back in the building. All AFD units have cleared.