How to report illegal fireworks

Posted at: 07/04/2013 8:56 AM
Updated at: 07/04/2013 6:11 PM
By: Elizabeth Reed,

If you hear or see any illegal fireworks being set off tonight, you can report it.

The Albuquerque Fire Department says to call (505)-833-7335.

Firefighters will be patrolling the streets tonight and tomorrow looking for people setting off illegal fireworks.

Those who are caught will be cited and will have a mandatory court appearance.

To report illegal fireworks in the unincorporated areas of Bernalillo County, call 505-798-7000.

Related stories:

4 things to know this July 4th
Where to see Fourth of July fireworks