What to do if you're in an accident with an uninsured driver

Posted at: 09/26/2013 3:55 PM
Updated at: 09/26/2013 4:14 PM

Cloyd Hinkle of Hinkle Law Offices talks about what recourse you have if you are in an accident with another driver who does not have insurances.

Hinkle Law Offices
3939 San Pedro Drive Northeast
Albuquerque, NM
(505) TUF-HELP (505-883-4357)

This Good Day New Mexico segment may include paid advertising content.  It is not affiliated with KOB-TV's News Department.