Updated at: 05/02/2016 7:54 PM
By The Associated Press
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. MATH, MOMENTUM FAVOR TRUMP ON EVE OF INDIANA VOTE
Polls give the real estate mogul a commanding lead over Ted Cruz in the state's GOP primary; a closer vote is expected between Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
2. SYRIAN MILITARY EXTENDS DAMASCUS TRUCE
The cease-fire continues amid an intense diplomatic push by the United States and Russia to restore a partial break in fighting across the country.
3. PUERTO RICO MISSES $370M BOND PAYMENT
The default is the largest in a series of unpaid bills coming due as the U.S. territory ask Congress to help it deal with a mountain of debt.
4. WHERE NATO CONSIDERS SENDING TROOPS
The alliance weighs putting ground forces in the Baltic states and possibly Poland amid deepening worries about Russian military assertiveness.
5. WITH NO APPARENT WILL, PRINCE'S SIBLINGS STAND TO MAKE FORTUNES
Five of the musician's six surviving brothers and sisters appear in court to start sorting out an estate certain to be worth millions.
6. HOW U.S. MILITARY'S 'SEA HUNTER' COULD TRANSFORM MARITIME OPERATIONS
The unmanned, self-driving ship is designed to travel thousands of ocean miles without a crew, which could revolutionize naval activities and commercial shipping.
7. ASTRONOMERS STUDY 3 NEW PLANETS FOR SIGNS OF LIFE
Scientists will scan the trio of planets orbiting a dwarf star some 40 light-years away, aiming to see if they could support living things.
8. WHAT DOCTORS NOW RECOMMEND TO TREAT INSOMNIA
A regimen called cognitive behavioral therapy â€” designed to recondition the brain into normal sleep patterns â€” gains favor instead of sleeping pills.
9. MARINES STUDY POSSIBLE MISTAKEN IWO JIMA PHOTO ID
The Corps says it's investigating whether it misidentified one of the men shown raising the U.S. flag at Iwo Jima â€” one of World War II's iconic images.
10. 'NOBODY BELIEVED WE COULD DO IT, BUT HERE WE ARE'
Leicester City completes one of the greatest-ever sporting achievements when the 5,000-1 underdogs win the Premier League soccer title for the first time.
(Copyright 2016 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)