Updated at: 06/22/2015 7:23 PM
By The Associated Press
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. WHO'S JOINING CHORUS TO REMOVE CONFEDERATE FLAG FROM STATEHOUSE GROUNDS
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley says her hope "is that by removing a symbol that divides us, we can move our state forward in harmony."
2. FEDS, NYC REACH DEAL OVER RIKERS
The consent decree is meant to curb widespread violence and other problems that have plagued the city jail complex for years.
3. ENVIRONMENTAL EMERGENCY DECLARED IN CHILE
Hundreds of businesses are forced to close as a gray carpet of air pollution descends on the capital of Santiago.
4. WHY THERE'S HOPE MONEY WOES WILL EASE
Amid bailout talks, Greece finally offers economic reforms that creditors consider closer to being acceptable.
5. GENERAL MILLS DROPPING ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS FROM ITS CEREALS
It's the latest company to respond to a growing desire for food made with ingredients people see as natural.
6. HOW FAR MARTHA STEWART'S STAR HAS FALLEN
Martha Stewart Living is being sold in a deal valued at $353 million. That's a fraction of the $1.8 billion valuation when the company went public in 1999.
7. DOCTORS WRITE PRESCRIPTION FOR AILING PLANET
To give Earth a better chance to avoid dangerous climate change, the world needs to stop burning coal, a global health commission advises.
8. WHICH LITERARY LION'S HOUSE IS GETTING A FACELIFT
Ernest Hemingway's home in Havana will get $900,000 in improvements thanks to the warming ties between the U.S. and Cuba.
9. DIDDY ARRESTED ON CAMPUS OF UCLA, WHERE SON IS ON FOOTBALL TEAM
The music mogul is held on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon â€” a kettlebell, which is used by athletes in weight training. No word on who the alleged victim is.
10. TIME FOR TOM BRADY TO MAKE HIS CASE
A key question during the QB's suspension appeal hearing will be whether science supports the NFL's findings about deflated footballs.
(Copyright 2015 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)