Man accidentally cuts his neck with chainsaw

Posted at: 04/01/2014 4:36 PM
By: Lisa Sylvester, WPXI



A Pennsylvania man is recovering after accidentally striking himself in the neck with a chainsaw.

James Valentine was rushed to Allegheny General Hospital on Monday with the chainsaw bar and blade still lodged in his neck following the tree-cutting accident in Ross Township.

"He was up in the tree. The crew got him down right away. It's amazing what they did. They're a good crew. It's just an unfortunate accident," said Dominic Migliozzi, with Adler Tree Service.

Read more: http://bit.ly/1kq0g3T