Minn. Toddler Who Bit into Detergent Pod Out of ND Hospital

Created: 10/10/2013 2:48 PM KSTP.com By: Scott Theisen



A Minnesota toddler who bit into a Tide detergent pod more than two weeks ago has been released from a North Dakota hospital.
    
KVLY-TV reports 1-year-old Alexander Rohde from Hitterdal, Minn., left Sanford's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Fargo Thursday.
    
Donations to help with the mounting medical bills can go to any Gate City Bank location.
    
Family members say he thought the pod was a treat.

(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)