Posted at: 11/24/2012 10:03 PM
Updated at: 11/25/2012 2:40 AM
Fire crews were battling a fire in Rice Lake Township Saturday evening.
Multiple departments responded to the blaze at 4870 Rutter Road, near the intersection of Howard Gneeson and Martin Roads.
The Rice Lake Township Fire Department says it started with a chimney fire before spreading to the attic and then the roof.
Assistant fire chief Scott Twining says the house is a total loss, with damage estimates at upwards of $125,000 dollars.
Fire officials say no one was hurt and that the family living in the home is staying with relatives.