www.WHEC.com

Firefighters: Deep fryer catches on fire at Webster home

Posted at: 11/22/2012 5:17 PM
Updated at: 11/22/2012 9:10 PM

Webster family learned the dangers of deep friers Thursday morning after their house caught fire Thanksgiving morning.

Firefighters say the fryer went up in flames in the backyard. The fire started to get out of control and the homeowners were afraid of the flames spreading to the nearby propane tank.

Luckily, crews arrived in time to move the tank and nobody was hurt.