www.WHEC.com

Fire displaces four people in Greece, candle to blame

Posted at: 01/30/2013 6:37 AM
Updated at: 01/30/2013 10:15 AM

A fire in Greece forced four people from their home overnight. All four occupants were taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
 
The fire broke out inside a home on Ballad Avenue off Maiden Lane shortly before 2 a.m. When firefighters got there, they say flames were coming from a second floor bedroom.

Smoke detectors helped everyone get out safely.

There is fire, smoke and water damage to the home.

News10NBC is told a candle appears to be the cause of the fire.