Do you qualify for free tax help?

Posted at: 02/04/2013 6:37 AM

Tax time is here and you may be able to get free help. Qualified taxpayers can get their returns done at no cost.
People who make $51,000 or less can usually get help from the IRS "Volunteer Income Tax Assistance” program. Those who are 60 or older can receive help from the “Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program".  
Click here for more information