Free help to file your taxes if you made $57,000 or less in 2012

Posted at: 02/13/2013 9:43 AM
Updated at: 02/13/2013 12:31 PM

If you made $57,000 or less in 2012, you can get free help to file your taxes.

Press play on the video player to see Rebecca Leclair's interview with JoBeth Rath, the Workforce Development Manager at Goodwill of the Finger Lakes who can walk you through a special website designed to get you through all the paperwork with no muss, no fuss!