Posted at: 04/06/2013 7:00 PM
It's one of the area's most historic restaurants and on Saturday Hicks and McCarthy in the Village of Pittsford celebrated its 100th anniversary.
Customers took a trip back in time with the vintage menu items that were offered.
Hicks and McCarthy first opened as a candy shop in 1913. It turned into a high school diner stop in the 50's and has kept evolving to the popular restaurant it is today.