Posted at: 05/04/2013 8:57 PM
A brush fire in Penn Yan in Yates County kept firefighters busy early Saturday morning.
News10NBC is told someone passing by noticed the flames along Adams Road.
Firefighters say it started after a campfire was left unattended. Luckily no one was hurt.
With the drier weather we've had, state officials want to remind you, especially if you live in a smaller community, about the state's ban on brush burning.
The ban began back in March and extends through May 14. Officials say it's a historically high fire-risk period.