Posted at: 05/07/2013 8:12 PM
Updated at: 05/08/2013 11:12 AM
The Hollywood action continues in downtown Rochester Wednesday for day eight of filming for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." There have been some changes to the road closures for Wednesday afternoon. They begin at noon.
Wednesday afternoon road closures (no vehicles permitted):
• Main St. from Plymouth Ave. to South Avenue
• Pedestrians requiring access to buildings along these sections of road closures will be directed by Rochester police officers and/or film production company staff (who will be wearing identifiable credentials and be posted at intersections)
Wednesday afternoon road closures (local traffic only):
• Montgomery Alley from Church Street to Main Street
• Pindle Alley from Church Street to Main Street
• State Street from Church Street to Main Street
• Exchange Blvd. from Main Street to Broad Street
• Aqueduct Street from Broad Street to Main Street
• Church St. from Fitzhugh St. to State St.
• Fitzhugh St. from Church St. to Main St.
• Fitzhugh St. from Main St. to Broad St.
• Irving Pl. from Main St. to Broad St.
• School Alley from Main St. to Broad St.
• Local vehicle and pedestrian access to buildings, parking lots and garages on these streets will be permitted.