www.WHEC.com

Woman electrocuted by answering her charging iPhone 5

Posted at: 07/15/2013 3:44 PM
Updated at: 07/15/2013 4:30 PM



Apple is investigating an accident where a woman was killed by an electric shock while answering a call on her iPhone 5.

The company says the 23-year-old woman from China was electrocuted when she answered a call on the phone while it was plugged into the wall, charging.

In a statement, Apple offered condolences to the woman's family and said it will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities.