www.WHEC.com

Self-cleaning oven may have started fire in Greece home

Posted at: 03/30/2014 5:28 PM
Updated at: 03/30/2014 9:46 PM





Fire officials in Greece say a malfunctioning self-cleaning oven may have started a fire in a home Sunday Afternoon.

It happened on Latta Road, near Long Pond Road.

Officials say it started as a stove fire, and flames rose up into the cabinets in the kitchen. We're told two people were home at the time, but were able to get out safely.

No injuries are reported and the fire is still under investigation.