WNYT.com

Waterford man sustains first-degree burns in bonfire accident

Posted at: 06/22/2013 2:58 AM
Updated at: 06/22/2013 9:50 AM
By: WNYT Staff



WATERFORD - A Saratoga County man is being treated for first-degree burns he sustained while tending to a bonfire.

Emergency crews were called to a home on Sage Road, Friday evening.

When they got there, they found 53-year-old David Stewart with serious burns on more than 40 percent of his body.

Stewart was flown to Westchester Burn Center.

His condition is not known at this time.